Whether you are looking for a new airplane or a used one, Flight Training Professionals can help you find what you are looking for. Our staff is trained to help you match your aviation mission with the right airplane.
As a Cessna Pilot Center, we are partnered with Textron Aviation and can help you with the acquisition of a new Cessna or Beechcraft airplane.
We also are able to act as your agent when purchasing a previously owned airplane. As your agent we will handle the following:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and desires for your new airplane. From this discussion, we will help you identify the right airplane for your mission.
- Search for the airplanes that best meet your needs, access their value and present you with the best options.
- Help formulate an offer.
- Act as point of contact with Seller or Seller’s Agent.
- Advise you on condition and value of the airplane you are planning on buying.
- Arrange for and help you interpret results of a pre-purchase inspection.
- Help you find financing, if needed, for your new airplane.
- Advise you on aircraft insurance rates and levels of coverage.
- Coordinate with escrow agent and seller to make sure all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Assist you during the delivery process.
If you already own an airplane and it is time to upgrade to one that better suits your needs, we can be your sales agent. As a your agent we will handle the following:
- Meet with you to discuss your goals with the aircraft sale.
- Help you determine the value of the aircraft and price that you should list it for.
- Market the aircraft within our network of brokers and flight schools. We will also advertise it publicly through multiple sources.
- We will field calls from prospective buyers and present you with their offers.
- We will advise you on the best way to respond to the offers in an effort to maximize the selling price of your airplane.
- Once you have accepted an offer, we will prepare the sales contract, set up an escrow account for the deposit and coordinate with the buyer all details leading up to closing.